1st of December, Saturday
9th of December, Sunday.
10.30am to 8 pm
• Craft Bazar Showcasing export quality products- 11 am to 8 pm, everyday.
• Natural Dye Demonstration- 11 am to 4 pm, everyday.
• Exhibition Larvae to Loom- 11 am to 4 pm, everyday.
• Designers show on regional Indigenous Silks and Contemporary Styles- 11 am to 8 pm, everyday.
• Bon fire and Music every evening .
• Discussions on prospects of natural dyeing and silk farming in the region.
• Opening of silk and natural dye model farm.
Aidew Bozar is a women’s Market place for Hand made products produced in Assam with an aim to give a market to the self help groups and women entrepreneurs to sell their produce.
• Indigenous Silk and Natural Dye exhibition.
• Silk cocoon shop for silk farmers.
• Handloom and handicraft shops.
• Regional Food shops.
• Home made preserve shops.
• Folk Dance and Music- After sunset.
1st December -->> 9th December, 2018